Ohhhhhh...look at all of that black and red spinage going on..creeeeepyy
GUYS! As promised, I'm going to be making a LOT more personal posts on BoundbyWords. So, to kick it all off, I decided to start a monthly reads post. It will go up on the 1st of every month (unless there is a pre-scheduled post), and will showcase all of the books I plan on reading for the month. Also, you guys can feel free to ohhh and aahhh over my amazing photography skills ;)..I joke, my phone camera sucks *sigh*.
In anticipation of Halloween, I've decided to MAN UP, and pull a bunch of my "spooky reads" off of the shelf to read this month. Besides the 2 library books I picked up recently, I'm surprised I even HAVE that many-I am the BIGGEST WUSS when it comes to horror, in ANY of it's forms: books, movies, television shows..*shudder*. But I will DO THIS dammit! I am putting my big girl panties on, and I'm GOING TO DO IT.
Wish me luck...... =(
- Bedbugs- Ben H. Winters ADD TO GOODREADS
- Salem's Lot- Stephen King (My FIRST King book!) ADD TO GOODREADS
- Sinister Scenes- P.J. Bracegirdle (didn't know was a series *sigh*) ADD TO GOODREADS
- Anna Dressed in Blood- Kendare Blake ADD TO GOODREADS
- The Poison Eaters- Holly Black ADD TO GOODREADS
- Full Dark, No Stars- Stephen King (Yup, TWO Kings..go me!) ADD TO GOODREADS
Let me know if guys have read any of these, I would
love to know what you thought about them!